Every artist dips his brush in his own soul

Hello world! I am an Australian career artist working into my third decade. My artistic journey has not been easy, but I have learned a lot. I work with a range of media including oils, pen and acrylics. My favourite subject matter is strong women with beautiful hair. I also enjoy detail-work involving sensual materials such as silks, lace and beading. For me, inspiration comes from everywhere- reflections in glass, a flick of a hand, grains of sand, wind in the trees. Art is in everything, and in me.

Commissions/ Exhibits

I am based in Melbourne, Australia - For commissions, I will ship my art anywhere in the world. Please email me: tantalusart (at) gmail (dot) com to discuss your ideas.

Currently exhibiting a selection of my fetish artwork at the MELBOURNE FETISH EXPO 2012.



Shiny bob


Her bob it had been just done.

It shone and gleamed in the sun

When she combed her hair

In front of me there.

I knew I was going to ...enjoy it very much.


Oh you perverts!
Ink on paper

No Response to "Shiny bob"

Post a Comment

Fetishlink

Counter