Every artist dips his brush in his own soul

Hello world! I am an Australian career artist working into my third decade. My artistic journey has not been easy, but I have learned a lot. I work with a range of media including oils, pen and acrylics. My favourite subject matter is strong women with beautiful hair. I also enjoy detail-work involving sensual materials such as silks, lace and beading. For me, inspiration comes from everywhere- reflections in glass, a flick of a hand, grains of sand, wind in the trees. Art is in everything, and in me.

Commissions/ Exhibits

I am based in Melbourne, Australia - For commissions, I will ship my art anywhere in the world. Please email me: tantalusart (at) gmail (dot) com to discuss your ideas.

Currently exhibiting a selection of my fetish artwork at the MELBOURNE FETISH EXPO 2012.



Prelude




'Prelude'
Ink on paper

3 Response to Prelude

April 18, 2010 at 6:06 AM

One day you will draw a short plump brunette domme ;) and I shall stop feeling so inadequate!

April 18, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Oh cease your concern fair VR. These pigments of my imagination are not of your quality. They lack the nobler virtues and have given themslves over to days of lust and debauchery, exploring all avenues of sensual creativity in a never-ending orgy of pleasure and pain with victims of either gender. You would not wish for such a life in your wildest dreams.

April 19, 2010 at 12:08 AM

Bugger that! I'd opt for limbs of length and torso's of tautness over any such 'quality' ;)
Still stay brunette tho, blondes certainly do NOT have more fun :P

Post a Comment

Fetishlink

Counter